GDPR information clause
Who is the controller of your personal data?The administrator of your personal data is
NOHATE POLAND Jacek Szyndler
ul. Romanowska 55E / 13, 91-174 Łódź
Contact details: tel. 536 518 666, e-mail: email@example.com
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- Conclusion, performance and continuation of contracts for the purchase / sale of goods and services offered by the administrator.
- Performing legal obligations imposed on the administrator (in particular: issuing and storing invoices / sales documents and other accounting documents, considering complaints and returns).
- Determination, defense and redress.
- Direct, internet and telephone marketing (including SMS).
- Creation of summaries of analyzes and statistics (for internal purposes of the administrator).
- Verification of payment credibility.
- Technical service and customer support.
- Broadly understood commercial cooperation, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a, b, c, d, e, f or Art. 9 sec. 1 and sec. 2 lit. a, b, c, d, h, i, j - general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016
- The administrator processes personal data on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) - processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party) - in the field of video monitoring in the administrator's facilities.
- The recipients of your personal data may be / will be: courier / transport companies, companies providing IT support for the administrator, business partners of the administrator, marketing agencies, companies servicing payments.
- Your personal data will be stored for an adequate period and not longer than the periods compliant with the applicable law in individual areas of personal data processing.
- You have the right to: request the administrator to access personal data; rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data; object to the processing, data transfer or withdrawal of consent at any time.
- We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general data protection regulation. Your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, and you have the option of withdrawing it at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal. At the same time, you have the option of accessing and updating the data provided. You have the right to request the deletion or limitation of processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data. You can exercise your rights by contacting the administrator using the above contact details. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing personal data is a statutory condition for concluding a contract and is voluntary, however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in failure to perform the contract. In other cases, it is based on the voluntary consent of the person providing their personal data or the law (in particular the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 - GDPR), however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in the inability to perform the contract.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making (profiling).
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.