Privacy and cookies policy
We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present information on the principles of personal data processing by us and cookies that are used by our Online Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR.
1. The Administrator of Personal Data on the website available at: www.naoko-store.pl, hereinafter referred to as Online Store , is the Company:
CONCEPT101 sp. Z o.o.
ul. Romanowska 55B / 32B , 91-174 Łódź
2. Respecting your rights as subjects of personal data (data subjects) and respecting applicable law, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR , the Act of May 10, 2018. on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Act ) and other relevant provisions on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained from you. All employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data, and our company, as the Personal Data Administrator, has implemented appropriate security and technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of personal data protection. We have implemented procedures and policies for the protection of personal data in accordance with the GDPR, thanks to which we ensure compliance with the law and reliability of data processing processes, as well as the enforcement of all your rights as data subjects. Additionally, if necessary, we cooperate with the supervisory body in the territory of the Republic of Poland, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as PUODO ).
3. All inquiries, applications, complaints regarding the processing of personal data by our company (Personal Data Administrator), hereinafter referred to as Reports , should be sent to the following e-mail address: hello @ naoko-store. pl or in writing to the address of the Personal Data Administrator, i.e. Romanowska 55E / 13, 91-174 Łódź. The content of the Application should clearly indicate:
- data of the person or persons concerned by the Report,
- the event that is the reason for the Request,
- present your requests and the legal basis for those requests,
- indicate the expected way of settling the matter.
4. In our Online Store we collect the following personal data:
- name and surname - when placing an Order, you will be asked to provide your name and surname so that we can process the Order and that we can contact you,
- address of residence - we need to process orders in the form of shipment of the Product ordered by you,
- telephone number - it happens that we call you to confirm the Order or in the event of unexpected events (such as, for example, no Product in stock), at the same time proposing the most favorable solution,
- e-mail address - via e-mail we send you confirmation of placing the Order and we contact you if there is such a need related to the Order being processed.If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will also send you commercial information once or twice a month,
- NIP - The tax identification number is collected from entrepreneurs and people who request an invoice and have a NIP number
5. Providing the data indicated in the preceding point is necessary in the following cases:
- when making a purchase in our Online Store using the Order Form available on the Online Store website (Order without logging in / Account registration),
- to register you in the Buyers database, which is voluntary; in this case, we store the data provided by you in our database to make it easier for you to make purchases in our Online Store in the future,
- to contact us via the Contact Form available in our Online Store,
- to subscribe to the newsletter - in such a case it is enough to provide the e-mail address.
On our websites, third parties place information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on your end device and gain access to them. They are our trusted partners with whom we constantly cooperate to adapt advertising on our and their websites to your needs and interests, as well as the services that we and our trusted partners provide. Entities from the Wirtualna Polska capital group are such a trusted partner.
If you do not agree to personalize the Online Store, we suggest disabling cookies in your web browser options.
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable, among others, the use of all functions of the Online Store
- do not change the settings of your device
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- storing information about your session
- providing the function of the Online Store
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information on this by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
8. Your personal data is processed by our company as the Personal Data Administrator in order to implement sales contracts and any additional services provided to you (i.e. data subjects) and offered in the Online Store.In accordance with the principle of minimization, we process only the categories of personal data that are necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in the preceding sentence
9. We process personal data for the time necessary to achieve the goals listed in the preceding point. Personal data may be processed for a period longer than indicated in the preceding sentence, if such a right or obligation imposed on the Personal Data Administrator results from specific legal provisions or if the service we provide is continuous.
- will cease to be a legal obligation to process your data
- the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- consent to data processing will be revoked if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling, internet and telephone marketing (including SMS)
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
10. The source of the Personal Data processed by the Administrator are the data subjects.
11. Your personal data is not transferred to a third country within the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR.
12. We do not disclose any personal data to third parties without the express consent of the data subject. Personal data without the consent of the data subject may be made available only to public law entities, i.e. authorities and administration (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement authorities and other entities authorized by generally applicable law).
13. Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities processing such data for our company as the Personal Data Administrator. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Administrator, we conclude a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data with the processor. The processing entity processes the entrusted personal data, but only for the purposes, to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the entrustment agreement referred to in the preceding sentence. Without entrusting your personal data for processing, we would not be able to run our business as part of the Online Store or deliver shipments with the ordered Products. As the Personal Data Administrator, we entrust personal data for processing to entities:
- providing hosting services to the website on which our Online Store operates,
- providing postal, courier and transport services for the delivery of parcels with ordered Products,
- providing other services to us as the Administrator of personal data that are necessary for the current functioning of the Online Store.
The online store uses the services of external entities to whom your data may (but not have to) be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- vendor of the software needed to run the online store
- entity delivering goods
- payment provider
- an entity dealing with the optimization of the Online Store and IT support
- people cooperating with the company on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting the current activity
- vendor of business facilitation software (e.g.accounting software)
- our technical support provider
- entity providing the mailing system
- marketing service provider
- statistical service provider
- marketing agencies
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
14 Personal data is not subject to profiling by the Personal Data Administrator.
15. In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, each person whose personal data we process as the Personal Data Administrator has the right to:
- to be informed about the processing of personal data , referred to in art. 12 GDPR - the Administrator is obliged to provide you, as persons whose data will be processed, information specified in the GDPR (including about your data, DPO contact details, purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if exist whether the period during which the data will be processed or the criteria for determining this period); this obligation should be fulfilled already at the time of data collection (i.e. when the customer places an order in an online store), and if the data is not obtained from the data subject, but from another source - within a reasonable time, depending on the circumstances; The controller may refrain from providing this information if the data subject already has it,
- access to your personal data , referred to in art. 15 GDPR - by providing us with your personal data, you have the right to view and access them; however, this does not mean that you have the right to access all documents on which your data appears, as they may contain confidential information; However, you have the right to information about your data and for what purpose we process and the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, the first copy is issued free of charge, and for each subsequent copy, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, we charge an appropriate administrative fee corresponding to the cost of making a copy,
- correcting, supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data referred to in art. 16 GDPR - if your personal data has changed, please inform us as the Personal Data Administrator so that the data we have is consistent with the actual state and up to date; also in a situation where there has been no change of personal data, but for any reason this data is incorrect or has been recorded incorrectly (e.g. due to a typing error), please inform us in order to correct or rectify such data,
deletion of data (the right to be forgotten) referred to in art. 17 GDPR - in other words, you have the right to request "deletion" of data held by us as the Personal Data Administrator and the right to contact us as the Personal Data Administrator so that we informed other administrators to whom we provided your data about the need to delete them. You may request the deletion of your personal data primarily when:
- the purposes for which the personal data were collected have been achieved, e.g. we have fully completed the sales contract concluded with you,
- the basis for the processing of your personal data was only consent, which was subsequently withdrawn and there are no other legal grounds for further processing of your personal data,
- you have raised an objection pursuant to Art.21 GDPR and you believe that we do not have any overriding legal basis for further processing of your personal data,
- your personal data was processed unlawfully, i.e. for unlawful purposes or without any basis for the processing of personal data - please remember that in this case you must have a basis for your request,
- the need to delete your personal data results from the law,
- the personal data relates to a minor and was collected in connection with the provision of information society services,
restriction of processing , referred to in art. 18 GDPR - you can contact our company with a request to limit the processing of your personal data (which would mean that until the dispute is resolved, our company would primarily only store it), if:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, or
- you believe that we process your data without a legal basis, but at the same time you do not want us to delete this personal data (i.e. you do not use the right referred to in the preceding letter), or
- you have filed an objection referred to in point (a) f) of this section, or
- Your personal data is needed to establish, assert or defend claims, e.g. in court,
- data portability , as referred to in Art. 20 GDPR - you have the right to obtain your data in a format that allows the data to be read on a computer and the right to send this data in such a format to another administrator; you are entitled to this right only if the basis for the processing of your data was your consent or the data was processed automatically,
- to object to the processing of personal data , as referred to in art. 21 GDPR - you have the right to object if you do not consent to the processing of personal data by us, which we have processed so far for legitimate purposes in accordance with the law; in particular, the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes,
- not subject to profiling referred to in Art. 22 in connection with joke. 4 point 4 of the GDPR - in our Online Store you will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling within the meaning of the GDPR, unless you consent to it; additionally, we will always inform you about profiling if it should take place,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) referred to in art. 77 GDPR - if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or in any way violate the rights resulting from generally applicable provisions of law in the field of personal data protection.
16. With regard to the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), we would like to point out that in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you do not have the right to exercise this right if:
- the processing of your personal data is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, e.g. if you have posted your data on a blog, in comments, etc.,
- the processing of personal data is necessary for our company to comply with legal obligations resulting from the provisions - we cannot delete your data for the period necessary to comply with the obligations (e.g. tax obligations) that are imposed on us by law,
- the processing of your data is carried out for the purpose of asserting, establishing or defending claims.
17.If you want to exercise your rights referred to in the preceding point, please use the appropriate tabs in the Online Store that allow you to delete your account and data collected in our Online Store or send a message by e-mail to the following e-mail address: hello @ naoko-storepl
18. Each identified breach of security is documented, and in the event of one of the situations specified in the provisions of the GDPR or the Act, the data subjects are informed about such a breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data, and - if applicable - PUODO.